Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moist Chocolate Banana Muffin



Kids back to school, no doubt, mommy need to prepare their break-time foodie. Since my dryer broke, I need to do my wash-dryer on laundry bar. It is a bit annoying, because I need to spend almost an hour outside to wait. Lucky me, that place is on office area, so I only can make it after office hours.
Since I need to pick my kids on 4.30, my evening time get busier. I tried to find out some simple muffin, and I choose banana muffin from vivian phang.

It is simple and have no need too much time to make it. The taste absolutely amazing especially for banana and choclate lover

Ingredient :

(A)
2 eggs
90g light brown sugar (I didnt have it and just used white sugar)
90g vegetable oil
60g milk
1/8 tsp salt




(B)
190g cake flour
10g cocoa powder
1tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
260g medium banana (about 6pcs), mashed
1/2cup chocolate chips

(C)
Some chocolate chips on top

Method:
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar till combine.

2. Add in vegetable oil, milk and salt. Whisk to combine.

3. Add in sifted cake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk to combine. Make sure do not over mix.

4. Add in the mashed banana and mix well. Lastly the chocolate chips.

5. Spoon the batter into lined muffin cups. Sprinkle chips on top. Bake at 180C for 20-23 minutes. Cool on rack and serve!



1 comment: