For your information, this bun is easy but I needed so many effort, I made all from the scratch from the dough, custard, then strawberry sauce. But it was great, because I never saw any bakery sell this hahaha.
Here is the recipe :
Strawberry Custard Bun
250g Bread flour
1/2 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt
30 g sugar
145 ml milk
1 egg yolk
30 g unsalted butter
270 ml milk
1 tsp vanila
2 egg yolk
15g cake flour
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp vanila
250 g (or less) strawberry cut into pieces
How to make :
1. Prepare the dough, mix everything except butter. Put it in bread maker, knead it until dough start become elastic. Then knead in the butter until dough become soft and smooth. Cover it and let it proof until double (approximately 1.5 hours)
2. Prepare the custard cream. Whisk eggs, vanilla, egg yolk and sugar until pale and frothy. whisk in flour and salt. In saucepan bring milk to boil, and slowly pour the egg mixture. Put them back in saucepan, stir it until it cook and thicken.. Pour the custard into bowl and cover it with cling wrap.
3. prepare strawberry sauce. Coarsely chop the strawberry mixed it with sugar, lemon and vanilla. Cook it in low heat until it turn jam alike. Let it cool
4.When dough is double divide it into 14 portion, roll them round and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Grease muffin pan or small pie cup. Preheat the oven 160-180C (depend on your type of oven)
5. Take the dough and flat them, press them in a pie cup. Spoon the custard in the middle.(no further proofing.
6. bake them 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool, remove from the muffin tin.
7. Mix strawberry sauce with strawberry pieces, put it as the topping.