Monday, October 7, 2013

Chocolate Cream Cheese Bun


Whenever I passed by one of Japanese bakery shop, I saw the advertisement photo"s. The cream run over the bun. It's so tempting. I tried to browse through pinterest site and hoped can find some delicious bread look alike. I  stopped by in some websites, then I found what I want in Veronika Kitchen. Yeeeeaayyy lets gave a try. Look it's just as I wish runny cream in my bun, horaayyy



Chocolate bun (Recipe Alan Ooi "Bread Magic" modified)

310 g high protein flour
20 g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
5 g instant yeast
1 tbsp full cream milk powder
190 g water
65 caster sugar
40 g butter

Filling
250 g cream cheese
60 g icing sugar

Topping
fresh milk
almond

Method
1. in bread maker, combine all ingredients and set in dough mode
2. Let it proof until double
3. Meanwhile, mix cream cheese with icing sugar, keep chilled until time of use
4. divide dough into 12 pieces and wrap with the filling. This dough is sticky, use ceramic bowl/cup will help to shape the bun.



Flatten the dough in the small cup, put  a portion of cream cheese


Pinch the edge to seal and place it down.

5. Place wrapped dough on to line tray  and let it proof for 45 minutes, until puffy and big
6. Preheat oven at 170-180 C
7. brush the top with fresh milk and sprinkle with almond
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes



Actually this advertisement that intrigue me a lot, even I brought this bread into my dream. I couldn't buy those because they have no JAKIM's Halal certificate yet *crying*



No comments:

Post a Comment