I just remembered when I was a little kid my mom made this pie for the first time. At that time I think it taste like heaven. I do like this pie until now, just want to try to make it for my kids.
150 gr butter
300 gr all purpose flour
3 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 egg yolk
5 tbsp ice water
600 ml water
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
30 gr custard flour
75 gr sugar
2 egg yolk
1 tsp vanila
1 tbsp butter
How to make
1. In food processor blend flour salt and buttre until it looks like little peas. Add egg yolk and blend once again.
2. Add in water and blend it just like it sticking
3. Take it out, make it round, wrap it with cling wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes
4. roll out in lightly floured surface and cut wit small circle ring.
5. press the circle in small pie pan, make small holes using fork just to prevent it from buble
6. Bake it in 350F for 15-20 minutes
For the filling
Mixed all filling ingredients except butter, sifted, put into the pan, with low heat, stir it until boil.
remove from the heat, add butter.
Cover it with cling wrap and wait it until cool before use.
Spoon the filling into the crust, garnish it with any fruit you like