Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wingko Babat

Live abroad sometime make me missed traditional food. It happened many times especially when my friend uploaded traditional food photo. Once I craved something i couldn't stop of dreaming of that food. I need to make it by my self. I have no fresh coconut shredded, only have dried coconut shredded, but who care, only I n my husband who will have this :D lets do it.


 Ingredients :
150 gr glutinous flour
300 gr fresh shredded coconut
150 gr sugar
1 tsp vanili
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
100 ml coconut milk

How to make
Butter the square pan, preheat oen 180C
Mixed flour, coconut shredded, vanili, salt and sugar. Crush  until sugar disolved
Add egg mixed it well.
Pour coconut milk and continue to mixed it until well blended.
Put in the pan and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown




No comments:

Post a Comment